DJI Inspire 1 V2.0
- Our new propeller and installation kits feature a smoother, even more reliable locking mechanism. This optimization has drastically reduced the abrasion that is common with propeller installation, therefore prolonging the propeller’s overall service life.
- The new motor’s performance has also been improved, providing a greater sense of control.
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Included professional 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls
- Powerful app to adjust camera settings, edit videos, and more
- Vision Positioning system for GPS-free or indoor flight
- Perfect for high-level shoots and professional sets
- Zenmuse X Series Cameras Comparison
- The 1345s Quick Release Propeller is not compatible with the Inspire 1 V2.0.
- Zenmuse X5 cameras require the "Landing Gear Risers" for use with Inspire 1 V2.0 that is sold separately.
- The Inspire 1 V2.0 is equipped with the Zenmuse X3, while the Inspire 1 Pro is equipped with the Zenmuse X5, however, the aircraft of both products remains the same. When used with the Landing Gear Riser Kit, you can mount the Zenmuse X5 onto the Inspire 1 V2.0 to take even higher-quality shots.